DISC Personality Profiling
DISC stands for four elements of behaviour: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness.
DISC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. When you use the DISC tool you complete a series of assessment questions which leads to a report containing detailed information about your personality and behaviour.
Having knowledge of your DISC personality profile helps you to understand your own behaviour styles and communication preferences and how these differ from other people’s styles and preferences.
DISC helps you to better understand yourself and then be able to adapt your behaviour with others when required. A DISC assessment profile helps you to:
- increase your overall self knowledge
- understand how you respond to conflict
- understand how you respond to stress
- learn more about what motivates you
- develop stronger skills to be able to respond to different styles
- manage more effectively by understanding the disposition and priorities of others
To find out which personality profiling type is right for you, BOOK your free consultation now: